Looking for an Apprenticeship? Look no further than Coveris. We specialise in high performance packaging and are looking for new talent to join our team. There are 2 exciting opportunities at our Wisbech production site. Suitable candidates would have great attention to detail, demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and be a team player.
Do you want to start your production career and join a company that invests in people?
You will complete a qualification alongside this role.
Be involved with a thriving company, that will provide all the training you will need to succeed in the packaging industry. See below some of the key areas of responsibilities and key requirements for the role.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Suitable candidates will be given experience in varying areas of producing packaging for a range of different customers. These areas include: Cut and Crease, Glue Minding and Printing
* Apprentices will understand the basics to the print and finishing processes
* Maintain good housekeeping on the factory floor and surrounding areas
* Support the print department to achieve machine targets speed to be optimised where possible
* Assist with completing all related paperwork and input data accurately to ensure carton quality checks can be carried out, as per training given
* Ensure the machine and equipment is maintained to a 'new like standard' - raising any Engineering suggestion Cards when necessary
* You will ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
* Assist with filling out Production feedback forms when you incur downtime or input errors
* Be proactive to ensure all inputs are available for the next job
* Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to (e.g. PPE, health and safety, hygiene and operational standards)
* Active involvement and support in any site continuous improvement events, suggest ideas to improve processes
* Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
* Self motivated
* Willingness to multi-skill and be flexible based on the needs and demand of the business
* Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
* Great attention to detail
* Innovative thinker
* Organised and calm under pressure
* Friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
* Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
* A desire to continually improve
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that this role is appealing to you, please submit your covering letter and CV to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful