Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: GBP5.35 to GBP9.65 per hour depending on age - fully paid training contract
Location: Smethwick, West Midlands
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Company Description: My client is a leading national cable stockist, specialising in the supply, management and distribution of electric cables. The business supply into the electrical wholesale marketplace, security and telecoms industries and are part of a global group of companies employing over 1,700 people throughout the UK.
What you'll be doing
As a Business Administration Apprentice, this is the perfect opportunity to launch your career in customer service and administration in the Electrical Wholesale & Manufacturing sector and to broaden your skills. This apprenticeship will give you an excellent base of administration focussed skills that you can easily transfer into the workplace.
* Working in the administration area of the business, learning the company's systems and procedures
* You will receive a basic starting salary of up to GBP9.65 per hour (depending on age) and you will be reviewed regularly throughout your apprenticeship with procedures and skills training and one-to-one mentoring from an experienced manager
What we are looking for
We're looking for candidates with personal drive, self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role would ideally suit a school leaver with an interest in Business Administration. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the Electrical Wholesale & Manufacturing industry and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we'd like to hear from you.
**The candidate must have transport or live locally
What we offer
There are many forward possibilities when you join our company. You'll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
• An excellent hourly rate
• Fully funded training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
• Opportunities to progress within the Company
• To keep you safe, respect you and treat you fairly
What we need
Previous experience isn't important. We like friendly, enthusiastic people who can show us these qualities:
* A positive attitude
* Reliability & honesty
* A desire to learn
* A hard working & professional attitude