Graduate Python Software Engineer
Does the idea of solving complex software problems to develop cutting-edge machine -learning software sound like a place you would like to start your career? If the answer is yes, and you have strong Python knowledge from a degree, masters or Ph.D. then you may have just opened the perfect job opportunity.
This is one of Cambridge's most successful start-ups in recent years, having won numerous awards, this incredible company are already well positioned on the international stage as one of the leaders within this pioneering area of technology.
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join and be guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Salary: GBP30k+ bachelors, GBP33k+ masters, GBP40k Ph.D. + excellent benefits (including private health cover and pension)
Requirements for Graduate Python Software Engineer:
* A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Astrophysics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences
* Masters/Ph.D. would be beneficial
* At least AAB at A-Level (or international equivalent)
* Experience programming in Python
* Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages
* Strong analytical skills
* Organised with the ability to work both with autonomy and as part of a team
* Great communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
* Any experience with the following would be beneficial: machine learning techniques, nodeJS, familiarity with Linux, cyber security / malware knowledge or cloud computing knowledge (AWS / Azure etc)
Responsibilities for Graduate Python Software Engineer:
* This is a fast-paced and exciting role, making software which deals with problems presented by the modern-age era of technology. Responsibilities will include:
* Rapid prototyping of new ideas and working to solid structured development of existing platforms
* Innovate and create ideas to further enhance the software product
* Traditional project based development
* While this is predominantly a Python role, you will be expected to pick up new languages quickly, if a different technology is best suited to a certain project
What this offers
* Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* Highly interesting work developing cutting-edge, machine-learning software
* A good remuneration and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this unique Graduate / Post-Doc Engineer opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn't of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia - industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status