Are you interested in Marketing and social media?
If so, we have a perfect opportunity for someone who has recently left school and is willing to learn.
You will learn how to promote the company through their social media and website. This will consist of uploading advertisements, keeping the social media and website up to date and make sure it is eye catching to keep customers interested.
All training will be provided by a member of staff, training will be given daily and while on work placement.
* Implement new systems and upgrade of existing systems
* Resolve IT system issues and problems
* Document work processes and update knowledgebase
* Good interpersonal skills face to face and over the telephone
* Ability to work without close supervision in accordance with company guidelines
* Team player, supporting senior members of staff and working co-operatively as required
* Adaptable; willing to get involved across the business.
* Ability to work on his/her own initiative
* Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
* Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with employees who have basic IT knowledge
* Interest in technology: keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
* Professional appearance
* Excellent time and task management skills
* Flexible approach to changing workload priorities and working hours
No qualifications needed
However, you will be enrolled onto a Traineeship Programme. On the Programme you will work to gain employability skills and Maths and English functional skills (if needed
Job Type: Traineeship onto Apprenticeship 16 to 18 years old