Do you want to break into the Digital Marketing industry? Do you want to gain work experience and learn how to market a company? Do you enjoy writing articles, blogs, or social media posts?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
We are an award-winning recruitment & consultancy business based in Central Birmingham and due to expansion, we are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join the team working directly for our Marketing Manager.
As a business we are looking to welcome fresh energy into our fast-growing team of recruitment and back-office professionals.
The digital marketing apprentice will cover all aspects of digital marketing within the business, the main focus will be on SEO and content creation.
You with therefore need to have strong copywriting skills, and excellent attention to detail when it comes to pesky grammar mistakes!
The main duties of the digital marketing apprentice will be:
· Working directly alongside the marketing manager to plan, create, schedule and post social content
· Day to day management of social media channels
· Producing content (including writing SEO-friendly blogs and articles) to complement the SEO plans and goals for the business.
· Creating monthly and quarterly website and social media reports using Google Analytics
· Engaging with customers and candidates on social media channels
· Using Canva to create eye-catching graphics and collateral
· Creating engaging email marketing campaigns
· Brainstorming fun, new and exciting ideas to engage key audiences
· Market research
What we are looking for:
· Minimum of 6 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade 4 or above
· GCSE English and Maths at B or above
· A strong interest in digital marketing, content creation and copywriting
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently
· Willing to take initiative and be proactive
· A creative thinker – someone who isn’t afraid to share ideas
· Appreciation for good design
· Customer service skills
· Understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
· The successful candidate will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with Swift Digital Marketing which is a 15–18-month qualification
· Opportunity for progression with the business following successful completion of the apprenticeship
· Friendly and fun office environment with a relaxed dress code
· Work from home opportunities (dependent on successfully passing probationary period)
· Dog-friendly office
· Yearly team incentive holidays (past destinations include St Petersburg, Dubai, Havana & Rio de Janeiro)
· Regular socials and team events
· Hard work and commitment to the job are recognised through a monthly ‘spin the wheel’ scheme, gifting extra holiday, team coffee orders and restaurant vouchers etc. to individuals who go above and beyond.
· Life insurance policy
Hours: 8-5pm Monday-Thursday (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £5-7 per hour (dependent on experience)
Location: City Centre/Five Ways (excellent transport links, including the train and tram (opening early 2022))