Not only is this Apprenticeship a great opportunity to get stuck into explore the inner workings of a Global publishing organisation, it will also provide you a unique chance to develop and grow your career, alongside studying for a L3 in Business Administration.
Working in our Strategy team, you will support the Chief of Staff and the Chief Strategy Officer with a variety of tasks, gaining insight and experience of how the strategy function defines and implements the future strategic direction of the organization. You'll be interacting daily with a range of stakeholders ranging in seniority levels, so a curious mind and good communication skills are critical. You'll also need a great eye for detail, as you will be supporting with booking meetings, producing written materials to share with the team and picking apart data to work out what it tells us. Over the course of the Apprenticeship, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of business areas and will support projects which impact the long-term future of the organisation whilst learning and working with senior leaders across the business.
This opportunity requires an individual with a positive mindset, someone who is good at being organised and has a "can do" attitude. During this 18-month programme, you'll have the support and guidance of a mentor to help you develop your professional business skills and acumen.
The closing date for this position is 22nd November 2021. We are aiming for a mid-January 2022 start. Please provide a supporting covering letter with your application detailing your motivation and interest for this opportunity.
What will this role involve?
Reporting to the Chief of Staff for the Chief Strategy Officer, this role will support the strategy function by:
* Collating and sharing data and information from across the organization. To report on and share this information with stakeholders typically by drafting presentations and designing narratives
* Producing content, typically in Microsoft Office, for the Chief Strategy Officer and the Chief of Staff
* Supporting the management and organization of some administration tasks, potentially including but not limited to: diary management, travel booking, financial processes including invoicing, contract creation
* Working with stakeholders across the organization on a variety of projects
* Over time, building and managing relationships with colleagues across the organization at all levels of seniority
* Representing the strategy function when working with colleagues
You will work towards gaining:
* Level 3 Apprenticeship as a Business Administrator (Standard)
* You will need to complete an End Point Assessment to successfully pass your apprenticeship