The Motorsport Engineering student will support projects and business development activities across Bosch Motorsport customers racing in disciplines from F1 down to Clubsport. Being based at the MIRA Technology Park in Warwickshire, you will directly support the motorsport department and play a valuable & integral part in day to day work.
Daily duties include:
* Supporting the motorsport team with technical tasks (system design, calibration, component development)
* Programming, setup and troubleshooting of Bosch hardware devices
* Customer support and data analysis
* Potential for occasional track side support
* Workshop maintenance and inventory control
* Supporting sales activities