Bosch Engineering is a leading provider of calibration for a variety of niche gasoline & hybrid powered automotive customers. Within the UK we offer support in all stages of vehicle development within EMS and ESP systems. This ranges from in-vehicle & desktop calibration of advanced management systems for active safety (ESP, ABS, TCS) and engine management (emissions, performance & fuel economy).
Being based at the MIRA Technology Park in Warwickshire, our engineering students support across all departments and play a valuable & integral part in day to day work.
Daily activities include:
- Supporting engineers in various stages of calibration development
- General vehicle administration (Daily status update of vehicles)
- Support of calibration data gathering & analysis (Emission, vehicle & application tests)
- Customer interaction & support
- Basic mechanical tasks & vehicle maintenance
- Preparing vehicle for testing
- Creation of data analysis tools
- Support and creation of initial calibration strategies