My client requires a Technical Trainee to join their team ASAP.
* To work for the largest UK distributor of heating equipment and components to industry throughout the country
* To take on full training over a one year period so that you can provide technical support and training to the customer base
* To have a real passion for renewable energy products including biomass boilers and stoves as well as thermal stores, heat pumps etc.
* Prepare technical quotations / bill of materials information and pricing
* Produce drawings for ordered projects
* Prepare for the delivery of training courses
* Experience of an Engineering discipline, Electrical / Mechanical / Renewable
* A degree in an Engineering disciple ideally
* A real passion for renewable energy and taking on board technical knowledge constantly to keep up with the ever developing industry
* Excellent customer service skills
* To live within a commutable distance of Sudbury Suffolk or be able to relocate easily and quickly.
* A driving licence or on the way to getting one
* Full technical training, structured over a one year period
* Career development
* Permanent and every changing role to keep up with new technology
* To be part of an established and growing team
* To work for a highly successful organisation who value their internal staff as much as their customer base
* Competitive salary
* On going training
* Role flexibility
* Competitive benefits package