Would you be interested in working in a leading company with a growing UK presence?
Avanti Recruitment are working with an ultra-low-power IP semiconductor company with a growing UK presence working on projects across the AI, vision, & wireless sectors.
You will be responsible for:
* RTL coding of modules
* Writing microarchitecture specifications
* Writing block level specifications
To be successful in this role, you'll likely need:
* A good degree from a good university
* Experience in design using Verilog/System Verilog
* Good understanding of lowpower and design techniques
* Great written & verbal communication skills
Bonus points for any of the following:
* Experience in physical design
* Experience with tools such as Synopsys
* Experience in scripting languages (TCL, Perl & Python)
What do you get in return?
Hybrid working, great salaries & package, lots of opportunity for training and career progression and the chance to work for an industry leading company.
If you are interested, click the apply button now and send an updated CV or contact Jamie Gorman direct at Avanti Recruitment