Graduate Electronics/Mechatronics Engineer
Our client is a well-established engineering company who is now looking to take on another graduate to join their team.
Are you someone who can look beyond the task presented, who has a desire to apply their technical skills to tackle problems in new industries; to take a systems view to understand our clients' needs and consult and deliver sustainable solutions that truly add value.
They will teach you to hone your problem-solving skills and work with clients from mainly in the automotive industry, all from day one. You'll expand your experience, potential and curiosity at the same time.
* Asist on equipment design and conceptualization
* Asist and design measurement system software
* Integrate different elements of measurement equipment
* Develop interfaces between systems
* Calibrate and verify measurement equipment
* Program automation systems
* Software programming (C/C++, Java, Phyton, LabView, etc)
* Instrumentation, Signal Conditioning and Signal acquisition
* Signal Processing
* Network Systems
* Electronic/Electric diagram understanding
* PLC Software Programming
* Mechanical systems understanding (Engines, Fastening, etc)
* High Voltage and Battery Systems
* Controls Systems. (Closed Loop/Open Loop)
Please note the salary is just a starting salary this will increase every 6 months whilst you are training