A manufacturer of complex industrial products are recruiting for a Graduate Process Engineer to work at their manufacturing site.
The role will involve optimising and improving the manufacturing equipment and wider plant in order to improve process efficiency, product quality, safety and cost. Other responsibilities include:
* Identifying the causes of product quality and plant issues
* Developing the most cost effective solution and generate SOPs
* Analysis and examination of data reporting to assess and report on trends
* Coordinating long-term trials/projects with relevant departments, determining effectiveness and managing suppliers.
* Budget control for Chemical Treatment programs with direct responsibility for their effective control, including liaison with external suppliers, Trial Management & ecological impact.
In order to be considered for this position candidates need to be educated BEng MEng in Chemical Engineering or equivalent. Industry experience would be an advantage in industries including water, FMCG, chemicals, industrial products or energy