An office-based role for a graduate - based in Fareham, near Southampton and Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is a highly successful recruitment company based on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate park in Fareham, near to Southampton. As a result of expansion we are now looking to recruit an additional Graduate Resourcer.
We have an opening for a new Graduate Resourcer to work on finding skilled professional candidates for our clients' vacancies. You will be joining an exciting friendly office and will talking on the telephone to candidates, building relationships and matching individuals to jobs. You will have lots of daily tasks to keep up with including discussions with your colleagues, resourcing candidates and arranging interviews and negotiating start dates.
Ideally you will be a recent or new university graduate with a competitive and ambitious personality and the desire to succeed in a business career. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training in the role of a Graduate Resourcer is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP27K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK