Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you passionate about creating a sustainable future? Looking to be involved in the management, design, build and be responsible for creating real change using innovating technologies from the ground up?
I'm currently working on very exciting Graduate Electrical Design Engineer opportunity, with a pioneer engineering company within the Renewable Energy Sector. Recognised as the world's most disruptive technology since solar, my client are developing true and clean power generation systems that will harvest energy to power EV Charging Stations, Smart Cities and Buildings.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Working on the management of full design projects; from initial concept to completion.
* Assisting with scoping out designs, producing concept designs for proposals and tenders, then following through with the detailed design drawings and specifications and hand-over to senior management and production teams.
* Understanding of the requirements of grid connection including LV or HV cabling and connections, control system interfacing and metering, for client proposals and costing purposes
* Working closely with the Mechanical Design Teams, R&D Innovation Teams, Technical and Founding Directors of various Green Projects.
* Ability to further develop outline designs into construction-ready detailed designs, including all drawings, lists of materials and design risk assessments
What's in it for me?
* GBP22,000 - GBP26,000+ Salary per annum.
* Company Bonus Schemes
* 28 Days Holiday Allowance
* Company Pension Scheme
* Additional Flexible Package options
The ideal candidate for this role will be degree-qualified or equivalent experience within an Electrical / Electrical Design capacity. Will need to be proficient and confident with a range of Designing Tools.
* There will be an element of remote working with this role.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Alternatively we are recruiting for Lead Electrical Design Engineer - please get in touch for more details