Are you a Graduate Building Surveyor looking to kickstart your career with the perfect opportunity?
Then look no further as a prestigious client of ours is looking for a Graduate Building surveyor due to an increase in workload.
Our client is a well-established practice with plenty of experience in onboarding graduates and progressing them into chartered surveyors. Further to this due to the experience they have built up over the decades in the building surveying sector it allows them to be proficient when it comes to providing graduates with on-the-job training experience within a diverse range of services such as Condition surveys, Defect analysis, Home Buyers reports, Dilapidations, Valuations, Residential and Commercial surveys.
This means you will be part of a dynamic team gaining experience in building surveying services such as Defect diagnosis, Condition surveys, Planned maintenance surveys, Dilapidations and Contract administrations.
To be considered you would need the following:
* A degree in building surveying.
* Some experience in the Built environment sector. (Preferred)
What you can expect from the employer:
* Excellent support towards your APC and helping you become chartered.
* Unrestricted career progression.
* Working around chartered surveyors with plenty of experience that you can learn from