Cavanna Homes is a family-owned business established in 1923. Our aim is to become the most admired regional house builder in the South West. We strive to achieve this through our product design, innovation and build quality whilst maintaining the trust and respect of our customers and the local communities around our developments. We aim to be a company whose employees, shareholders, customers, business partners and the community can be proud to be associated with.
At Cavanna, everyone lives by 'The Cavanna Way'. This is our set of values that define who we are as a team and how we behave - 'Customer Focused', 'Integrity', 'Socially Engaged', 'Reputable', 'Successful' and 'Safe'. If you believe these values match your own, then we'd love to hear from you.
We're currently looking for an Administration Apprentice to join us on a 24 month fixed term apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeship salary of GBP8,385 in Year 1, National Minimum Wage thereafter (which is dependent on your age)
- Business Administration Level 3 - 2 year fixed term apprenticeship
- Private Healthcare for yourself and your family
- Life Assurance X3
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Medicash health cashback scheme
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, additional holidays awarded for length of service
- Cycle to Work Scheme up to the value of GBP3,500
- Early Friday finishes
- Discount on purchase of a Cavanna Home
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to take your first step in a successful and rewarding career in administration.
Joining one of the largest privately-owned property developers in the South West, you will have the chance to study for an academic qualification whilst working and learning alongside friendly and experienced professionals.
So, if you're looking to kick start your career within a collaborative and friendly work environment, as well as enjoying a range of fantastic benefits, we want to hear from you.
As an Administration Apprentice, will assist the General Admin team with all aspects of administration, whilst developing and learning from the team.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Answer the telephone and emails
- Take messages and direct phone calls to the appropriate individual
- Ensure meeting rooms are open and tidy
- Photocopy and scan documents accurately
- Archive and file documents
- Place orders and research prices and companies (when required)
- Process data entry and update spreadsheets
- Produce and update information in booklets, on the website etc.
Although no experience is necessary, to join us as an Administration Apprentice, you will need:
- Confidence in using computers
- A good level of arithmetic
- A good telephone manner
- To be organised with the ability to work on your own initiative
You will also be willing to work flexibly, undertake training, and perform additional duties to meet the demands of this role.
Other organisations may call this role Admin Apprentice, Apprentice Office Administrator, Apprentice Admin Assistant, Apprentice Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Junior Administrator, Junior Admin Assistant.
So, if you're seeking a new challenge as an Administration Apprentice, please apply via the button shown. You will be required to submit your CV and covering letter - please note, Cavanna Homes prides itself on recruiting directly, CVs received through agencies outside of our PSL will not be considered.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency