Nicholas Howard Limited are thrilled to be recruiting for a number of new and exciting roles as Graduate Clinical Data Analysts.
Reporting to the Senior Clinical Data Analyst, the Clinical Data Analyst will be responsible for managing the clinical data for our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients; specifically:
* Preparation of data management documentation (e.g. Data Management and Validation Plan (DMVP), Data Transfer Agreements etc.).
* Performing data validation checks, raising data queries / data issues, and reconciliation of data from external sources (e.g. lab data etc.) as per DMVP.
* Preparation of study datasets for statistical analysis and execution of data transfers.
* Performing statistical analysis on healthcare / clinical data, as required.
* Handling and maintenance of data management trackers and data reports.
* Interacting with external data providers, and communicating across multiple study teams both internally and externally.
* Setting up and user acceptance testing of EDC (eCRF/ePRO/eCOA) systems.
* Designing and coding databases to CDISC standard.
* Providing support and guidance to study sites for clinical studies.
* Responsible for the training, certification and maintenance (e.g. registration of site user accounts) of study EDC systems throughout the clinical study.
* Archiving of study documentation and EDC data.
Skills & Experience:
* Graduate with Life Science, Computer Science, or equivalent degree (IIi or above) and / or a higher degree preferred.
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work effectively with others.
* Excellent logical and analytical thinking.
* Creative problem solving ability.
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Advanced IT skills with MS office suite including Excel.
* Prior experience of conducting statistical analyses within an academic or clinical study setting using specialised statistical software e.g. MATLAB, SPSS etc.
To be considered for this position please apply below