Graduate Data Analyst - Temp
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the marketing team of a financial services organisation for a Data Analyst. Initially this will be a temporary role, however there will be the opportunity to apply for the job on a permanent basis.
* Working with Excel spreadsheets analysing information in connection with client retention
* Data analysis
* Based within the marketing team
* Presenting information from the data to the team in a clear and concise way
* Adhoc projects
* Adhering to FCA regulations and compliance
* An analytical person with an interest in marketing will be ideal
* Some work experience as a data analyst
* A good communicator
* Recent Graduates, with some relevant experience will be considered
* MUST BE Competent with Excel and sending/receiving multiple data sets to compile consolidated reports, and then undertaking analysis to draw out results, key trends/patterns & behaviours.
* IDEALLY Previous marketing and specifically customer retention experience
* Nice to have - Has an appreciation of legal, regulatory and compliance issues relating to the use of customer data (i.e. FC
* Based in Reigate
* Temporary role
* Opportunity to apply for the role on a permanent basis
* GBP12.50 - GBP13.70 per hour
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like' on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency' & 'Employment Business' providing recruitment services throughout Surrey