Our client is a well-established business operating very successfully within the Financial Sector. A structured career pathway is on offer with genuine opportunities to progress within a business that has a culture for learning.
* Updating individual member's records with phone based and email contact.
* Drafting letters to member's regarding benefits, personal details etc.
* Dealing with general straightforward telephone enquiries and taking messages
* Keep cash books, reconcile balances, and organise payment of benefits.
* Maintain a work in progress list and complete work by set deadlines.
* Assisting in various ad-hoc admin projects
* Photocopying and ensuring work is filed or archived in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Calculating benefits on behalf of Policy holders
* Assisting colleagues when required
What the company are looking for:
* Candidate will ideally be a recent graduate, although other candidates will be considered with a strong grade in Maths
* B Grade minimum for GCSE for Maths and English
* Must be career minded and be prepared to Study to improve their knowledge.
* Previous office experience is preferred but not essential.
* Agree to study towards the professional qualifications within the industry QPA, PMI etc.
* Keen to learn and progress - this role offers genuine career opportunity; progression within pension towards being a Pensions Consultant or Associate
* GBP21,500, enhanced with career progression
* Mon - Fri, 9:30 - 5:30
* Annual pay rises linked to your performance, experience and commitment.
* Annual discretionary bonus linked to your performance and commitment
* 21 days holiday increasing 1 day per year to 26 days
* Facility to buy or sell holiday buy up to 8 days and sell up to 5 days per year
* Life assurance scheme
* Permanent health insurance scheme
* Group personal pension plan
* Free eye examinations
* Cycle to work initiative
* Professional subscription and study support where appropriate
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal