EMCOR UK are currently offering an Apprenticeship opportunity working within our Administration team at GSK Stevenage.
This role is a promising gateway to a lifelong career with a genuine chance to professionally develop, earn a competitive salary and gain recognised qualifications.
Provide timely and effective administrative support to the Stevenage GSK Site. Assist in the delivery of certain scheduled or ad hoc work functions and provide a range of support duties. The Admin function exists to drive high levels operational performance, customer engagement and financial control across the scope of the contract, through strong communication and close relationships with the management and operational teams.
Assist in Absences and Overtime recording via Smartsheet and ADP.
Identify and respond to colleagues' requirements via telephone and email communications.
Assist in Uniform ordering and Distribution
Ensure high level of input accuracy to rigidly maintain data integrity
Ensure Site communications are sent in a timely manner.
Ensure up-to-date training on the system applications by attending training courses or by self-taught modules
Maintaining the filing and archive systems
Assist in training file management, filing and updates.
Attend to all related queries from internal as well as external clients within the laid-down timelines either by phone or in writing and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
Assist with general office duties such as stationery stock control
Compile spreadsheets in Word or Excel format for any non-standard reporting
Identifying with and participating in the attainment of team objectives and priorities. Communicating and sharing knowledge with other team members
Developing personal skills to meet both individual and team needs
Maintain focus on excellent customer service delivery standards
Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products and services on offer by the company
Work towards the continuous improvement of EMCOR's (including Workplace Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment), existing standards, values and culture
Manage time effectively and efficiently to meet the varied and demanding nature of the role.
Complete any reasonable request from management.
Studying (or have qualifications) in Maths, English and a Science or craft based subject to a minimum grade 4
Articulate, numerate and preferably IT literate.
Good Verbal and communication skills.
Basic understanding of Microsoft Packages .
Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
• 25 days annual leave
• Pension schemes
• Cycle scheme
• Company sick pay
• Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
• Employee benefit discounts including childcare vouchers
• Personal Development opportunities: our appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.
• Staff canteen (subsidised) at Stevenage, Ware and Weybridge.
• Discount on GSK Products in Onsite shop (Aqua fresh, Sensodyne, Voltarol,... )
• In Learning with (url removed) content (Linked in Learning), Career Innovation, Leading Edge - online platforms for professional development and growth
• Creating Balance; our steering group promotes Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
• Mental Health and Wellbeing; Mind is our EMCOR UK charity, and as such mental health and wellbeing is an important topic for us. To support this we have an Employee assistance programme available to you with free advice on dealing with personal problems such as; debt, legal issues, relationships, addictions and stress.
• Charitable Giving and Community; we offer two days off per annum for you to support your chosen charity.
• Recognising Excellence; our annual Employee Excellence Awards are designed to recognise and reward individuals or teams for their outstanding contribution and performance at work