During an Apprenticeship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders while you study towards your apprenticeship qualification. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Apprenticeship
As a Level 4 Marketing Exec Apprentice you will be integrated into a well-rounded marketing position supporting several lines of business across the company, developing an immersive and detailed understanding of a marketing role. From planning tactical marketing campaigns, analysing research, and safeguarding our brands to assisting in promotional events and projects, the role will provide a unique opportunity to support the world’s largest entertainment company. This apprenticeship will grow and enhance your marketing knowledge and the crucial skills required in the industry, providing opportunity to become an analytical, collaborative professional with a broader understanding of marketing.
- Must have achieved / be on target to achieve two C’s or above at A-Levels/BTEC
- Must have achieved 5 grades 4 - 9 at GCSE (C or above) including Maths and English
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Must be available to start the apprenticeship in September 2022
What are we looking for
- Potential - this is an Apprenticeship! We don’t expect you to come with all the skills and knowledge, but what we do want is enthusiasm; we want you to be eager to learn the job and committed to your apprenticeship studies too.
- A passion to start a career in Marketing
- Collaborative approach
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Creative thinker with a solution oriented mind-set
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career within a best in class Marketing function
- You’ll study towards the Level 4 Marketing Exec Apprenticeship.
- This programme is 18 months long
- 20% of your working hours will be allocated to study time for your Apprenticeship
- Support from our trusted training provider
- Competitive salary with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
How To Apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this Apprenticeship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the Apprenticeship?
Please only apply to one Apprenticeship position. We offer several Apprenticeship opportunities across our business and if appropriate we will consider you for all relevant opportunities when you apply.
The application deadline is Sunday 27th February 2022 however, if we receive a high volume of applications we may close the role before this date, therefore we strongly advise you to apply early.
Should you need to reach out to us regarding potential support in the recruitment process, for example to discuss what adjustments you might require, then please drop us an email in advance toRecruitment.London@disney.com and we will happily pick up a conversation on this.
For hints and tips on your application, please check out our guide here: https://disneycasting.net/kenexa/profintern/Candidate_Hints_and_Tips.pdf