We recognise that we can only succeed by working together and we can only be the greatest if we combine our strengths. We are people orientated and will always step in to support if anyone in the team is struggling. We know what it takes to make a place of work to be greatest and we thrive on pushing ourselves and others to try new ideas and support the organisational objectives.
A day in the life
As a member of our team will include a number of different tasks and duties to help the operations but also to ensure you are engaged and you are able to expand the horizon of your possibilities.
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt customer service to the clients
- To actively engage with clients, coming forward to assist any person who needs service and assistance
- To anticipate client needs, by being knowledgeable and proactive: recognising that every interaction counts
- To take on all training required in order to be fully ready to deliver to the best of your ability
- Being active in business, especially in learning and development your knowledge and skills
- To handle all incoming telephone calls/enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation
- Ensure information share between colleagues and management to ensure smooth service delivery
- To oversee and handle bookings and liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of professional service to meet client expectations
- To ensure H&S procedures are adhered to
- To ensure handovers between clients and the company are clearly communicated to all relevant colleagues
- To report any faults to relevant parties and follow up anything outstanding
- To communicate client service issues to the satisfaction of the client and company in order to maintain client loyalty and company image
- To understand and demonstrate vision and values in every interaction
- To provide departmental assistance on new initiatives and projects
We promise to train and develop you, to create an environment you excel in, and a team that feels like a family. We may ask you to complete reasonable tasks that are not listed above, but that we feel you are capable of undertaking.