- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritising skills, and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop and manage effective stakeholder relationships to senior level and cross functional
- Thorough attention to detail
- Good knowledge of standard desktop products, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, with a drive for continuous improvement of self and business
- Inquisitive nature, questioning and challenging the norm
- Commitment to learning new skills
- Five GCSE A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent, including English and Math and 2 A levels
If successful in completing your Apprenticeship there may be roles available.
Things to consider
You must be available to attend an assessment centre on the 19th October 2018.
From 1st April 2018 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.