Are you a recent Science Graduate keen to take your first step into the world of Medical Sales?
If so, then Evolve is recruiting for a rapidly expanding Medical Device organisation with leading products in the Dermatology and Skin Treatment marketplace. Our client is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to support the field sales team, building customer loyalty and growing sales.
This is a fantastic hybrid position, working 2 days per week from Head Office in Watford, and the rest from home, and provides an excellent opportunity to progress into an Account Manager role further down the line.
* Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject
* Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment
* Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry
* Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous
* Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry
* Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
* Identifying opportunities for the Account Managers and Key Account Managers
* Identifying and pro-actively targeting leads / prospects in the channel
* Organising product demonstrations and training virtually as required
* Booking and preparing meetings for the Account Managers and the Key Account Managers
* Execute the telesales strategy in line with marketing communications / promotions
* Prepare proposals and / or quotations for channel
* Answering inbound calls and manage the sales support inbox
* Ensure customers are kept updated on their orders
* Processing customer orders, purchase orders and phone orders
* Drive technology improvements to make department more efficient including CRM etc
* Support with updating internal systems and with repairs and servicing admin
Role Specific Competencies
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* IT literate.
* Planning and organisation.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors