SANZA Teaching Agency are currently working with a mainstream Primary school in Croydon who are in the process of recruiting an experienced teaching Assistant. The role is to support learners across Key Stage 1 & 2.
For strong candidates the school offers Schools direct training through their academy infrastructure, therefore this position would suit somebody who is looking to pursue a career in teaching in 2022/2023 academic year. You must be a recent graduate to qualify. Child related experience would be an advantage.
The selected applicant will work alongside other members of staff to support students with a variety of needs including behaviour, ASD and learning difficulties. You will be responsible for supporting learners in the classroom and may be required to work with students on a 1:1 basis.
The school is easily accessible via public transport.
Key skills and experience needed:
* University Graduate
* Previous experience within a school or other child related work
* One to one and small group work
* Professional demeanour
* Enthusiasm and friendly approach
* By registering with SANZA Teaching Agency, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply please contact on / (phone number removed)