An international recruitment agency specialising in supplying talent to the financial services industries with a particular focus on private equity, venture capital and asset management. Headquartered in central London with offices in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Singapore, and Hong Kong the company deliver on a global scale and offer excellent career progression opportunity.
You'll join the company as a Research Analyst responsible for supporting all Senior Consultant analyse their respective markets. With a clear on-boarding process in place you will gain knowledge how each department operates and by supporting each one will have the opportunity to find the space you enjoy working in the most.
This is an excellent opportunity to join 5 other new starters into the business and go through the training process together.
The business provides a structured induction and ongoing training programme to ensure you learn both the fundamentals of the private equity industry along with internal systems and processes in a systematic manner. In addition, this programme provides for a measured career path development with growing responsibilities and rewards as milestones are met.
• Learn about individual markets the teams operate in and how to produce "talent maps".
• Analyse a range of business structures within specific markets, comparing them to each other and drawing meaningful reports to help the senior consultants identify key talent.
• Database inputting and information gathering for key markets.
• Using your research insight match potential talent with specific briefs, presenting target candidates to the senior consultant team.
• Initiate contact with specific candidates by email, social media, and telephone.
• Conduct screening calls with candidates and produce reports on each to identify the best match candidates.
• Building long term relationships with candidates in relevant industries.
• Mapping candidate pools from relevant companies.
• Compiling contact lists from database and internet searches.
• Managing administration and logistics of assignments.
• Database inputting and information gathering.
• Educated to degree level.
• A professional communicator.
• Someone who can bring drive and energy to their job.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• An organised and methodical worker.
• A people person who will enjoy liaising with connections over phone and email.
• Someone well presented to work in a corporate environment.
• Personal discipline and confidence in following up leads.
Bonus Points For:
• Some understanding of financial markets with enthusiasm to learn the detail quickly.
• Prior experience in executive search or the financial sector.
• Fluency in a European language.
• Annual leave allowance of 33 days including public hols, 3 must be taken at Christmas.
• Team Ski holidays and trips to Europe
• Profit share after 12 months.
• Discretionary bonus scheme.
• 5% contribution to workplace pension after 3 months.
• Discretionary ?? day holiday on your birthday.
• Non contractual day off for volunteering purposes.
• Permanent Health Insurance after probation.
• Life Insurance after probation 3 x salary