Our client is looking for a Graduate Sales Executive for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen.
We're looking for someone early in their professional career to join us and play a prominent role in our sales and business development function. We believe this is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to gain exposure to the nuances of the software world, play a vital role in a fast-moving startup venture, and have the chance to hone your sales craft as you go.
* New business lead generation in the homebuilder and construction industry.
* Secure meetings and product demos with key decision makers.
* Participation in sales presentations, demos, meetings and negotiations.
* Attend industry events and conferences to become a well-known respected face.
* Information gathering for proposals and scope of work documentation.
* Manage and report sales interactions and pipeline activity through our CRM.
* Ongoing customer success and client support alongside product and software teams.
* Worked successfully in a consultative selling environment, either in retail or commercial.
* Successfully upsold products or services to customers in a challenging environment.
* Delivered first-class customer support in-person, on the phone, or over video conferencing in a pressured environment.
* Can demonstrate they've executed and taken ownership or leadership on team projects.
* Understands software engineering processes, principles, and methods.
* Experience of developing sales processes would be highly advantageous.
* University graduate from a course that included an industry placement