My Engineering client currently has a great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join the team. You will be working within a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, alongside highly qualified engineering teams who deliver capability and experience across numerous engineering disciplines, enabling the provision of complete end-to-end project management, design and delivery services to valued long-term client partnerships. You will be supporting clients across five key sectors: Aerospace & Defence Nuclear Power & Renewable Energy Industrial & Process and Infrastructure & Transportation.
The Graduate Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team, working to support Engineers on a range of projects within Design and Stress. This role would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with a degree and some relevant work experience, looking to kick start their career with a forward-thinking organisation.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the development of new products and modifications
• Inputting on projects from initial concept stage through to manufacture
• Using CATIA V5 and a range of CAD software
• Working closely with the Stress teams
• Meeting project design release targets and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• A degree in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering
• Proficient with CAD packages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Industry placement or work experience would be advantageous.
• Due to the nature of the projects worked on - the ability to be security vetted to UK SC level is mandatory.
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Louise Taylor at Morson