A problem? I can solve that!
Current affairs and trends? I'm up to date with that!
A fulfilling career in investments? I want that!
If this rings true of your internal monologue, then we have just the position for you.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic graduate in a numerate subject wanting to kickstart their career as an investment analyst.
This role will give you the opportunity to utilise your analytical mindset to assist your team in a variety of responsibilities and to join a firm that will invest in you.
You'll be getting involved with:
- Investment strategy reviews, manager recommendation and transfer advice reports - primarily drafting.
- Transfer of assets between investment managers including opening accounts, arranging asset transfers, and reconciling trades.
- Production of periodic investment reports including analysis of effectiveness of hedging assets.
- Production of Statement of Investment Principles documents.
- Helping other parts of the business in production of scheme annual reports, implementation statements, scheme returns and cashflow management.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research on investment funds and managers.
- Pension scheme assets and liabilities.
If you have a desire to work within an investment consultancy environment and most importantly a desire to learn, send me a message for an initial chat or apply directly below: