What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting projects
- Learning about project lifecycles which in turn will allow you to support your team.
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways
Candiates will gain will gain a BSc or BEng civil engineering degree
University will be either 1 day release or block release
Further information provided during the recuritment process.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further information provided during the recuritment process.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Reliable, Self motivated, Practical, Lateral thinker Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's inc English Language and Mathematics (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 112-120 UCAS points (Grade A-C) Essential