We are looking for Engineering Graduates ideally within Civil, Structural or Construction who are looking to gain training and experience working with an established international company that design, manufacture and supply their products and services to the construction industry.
The company offers excellent training and development opportunities as well as a great working environment and very competitive salary.
You will receive training and your work will involve:
* Technical aspects of designs including basic engineering calculations
* CAD design drawing
* Communicating with clients and resolving any queries
* Project life cycle and procedures
* Project technical administration and documentation
* Company standards and quality assurance
* Have technical qualifications in Civil, Structural Engineering, Construction and the Built Environment or Architectural Technology although applications are welcomed from candidates with alternative engineering qualifications and looking for a CAD design role within the construction sector.
* Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, or similar package, and Microsoft Office applications
* Have a good understanding of construction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good telephone manner