Working as part of the development team the main role would be to assist in the development of websites.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting in the creation of bespoke WordPress websites to reflect the tone and style of client's brand
- Learning the fundamentals of web development via a range of provided courses, self-learning and helpful guidance from the team, in addition to the apprenticeship training
- Working with the web development team to keep everyone up to date on the projects you're responsible for
- Self-motivated as you'll be working from home for the foreseeable
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- These are not all essential, but some web development knowledge is required
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong teamwork ethic
- A positive, determined attitude
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.Future prospects
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.