Graduate Teaching Assistant - Cardiff West
**Are you a Graduate looking to get into Teaching?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a long term, full time position starting ASAP?**
An Estyn rated 'Excellent' School in Cardiff West is looking for an ambitious Graduate to join them on a long term basis as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
This school has a strong emphasis on working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Teachers within KS2 classes in addition to planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time position for the full academic year. Working hours will be 8:30 - 3:30 every day.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree (2:2 or above), a strong academic record and the desire to work within a busy school environment.
This role would be well suited to a graduate who is looking to progress quickly in their career.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Cardiff West location
* Academic Secondary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, for the full academic year
* 08:30 - 15:30
* GBP60 - GBP75 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.