Graduate CAD Technician (Civil / Construction)
Competitive Salary + Training + Company Benefits
Are you an Engineering Graduate looking to progress as a CAD Technician where you will gain full training within an award winning, innovative and leader in specialist construction systems?
This is an opportunity to work alongside the Design Manager within a specialist and busy design office where you will gain training on how to produce new and existing drawings for some of the UKs largest construction projects.
This role would suit a Graduate or Trainee from a construction, civil, architectural, or manufacturing background or similar looking to progress within a busy Technical Detailing team.
This role will provide full industry training and an opportunity for future progression as the team continues to grow.
* Trainee CAD Technician
* Produce new and existing drawings - training provided
* Carry out industry relevant calculations - training provided
* HNC, HND or Degree level (in any of the following: construction, architecture, civil, or manufacturing/ Engineering or similar)
* AutoCAD - specific software training provided
* Understanding of technical/ construction documents
* Looking for training
Graduate, Trainee, CAD, Technician, Design, drafting, draughtsperson, construction, drawings, layout, manufacturing, civil, calculations, engineer, technical, HNC, HND, AutoCAD, 2D, 3D, degree, BA Hons, Burton Upon Trent, Swadlincote, Derby.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.