Do you enjoy working in a high pressured, dynamic environment?
Do you want to progress in a role that offers great satisfaction and is highly rewarding?
The Apprentice Care Assistant with Salvation Army may be for you!
Your daily duties will include;
Quality of care -
- Contribute to person centred assessment planning, implementation and review.
- Put into practice person centred care recognising the special needs residents with dementia.
Fulfil the role of key worker for allocated residents.
Providing care -
- Share in person centred assessment planning implementation and review.
- Remain alert and attentive to the needs of residents throughout the shift to ensure that their needs are met at all times.
- Provide support for mobility and contribute to moving and handling residents.
- Support residents in journeys to and from the home if required.
- Support residents at the end of their life.
- Observe, monitor and record the condition of residents, reporting as required.
- Communicate with and complete records for residents including contributing to care plans.
- Receive and pass on messages and information.
- Support the health and safety of yourself and residents, complying with relevant legislation and Salvation Army procedures.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Share in a flexible rolling date.