Recruitment Consultant Apprentice - Education
EduStaff is an Education recruitment company based in East London who have been successful in the sector for over 11 years. We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious apprentices who want to learn the profession in a supportive and exciting environment.
EduStaff is part of the Oceanova Group, a champion for apprenticeships and the value that these practical opportunities bring to organisations. As a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice, you will be welcomed into the company and given the tools and guidance to truly flourish on this career path.
This Recruitment Consultant Apprentice role is a wonderful opportunity for individuals looking to learn on the job with the structure of a practical programme.
Education Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
* GBP19,000 - GBP21,000 Basic Salary + Commission
* Office Based in East London
* 15 month Level 3 Apprenticeship programme
* Health and Pension Package
* January 2022 Start
Key criteria for Recruitment Consultant Apprentices
* Minimum GCSE Maths and English grade 4 (C GCSE or Level 2)
* Serious interest in a successful career in recruitment
* Genuine desire to contribute to the education sector
* Willingness to learn from experienced professionals
* Team player with a positive can-do attitude
* Clear verbal and written communication
EduStaff's Ideal Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
* Innovative and creative in their approach to hitting goals
* Have an entrepreneurial mindset looking to become the best they can be
* Have the resilience and tenacity to deal with challenges head on
* Self-motivated and proactive combined with the confidence to ask for help if needed
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
* Identifying and attracting candidates through Advert writing, LinkedIn utilisation, Social Media and referrals
* Qualifying candidates through a registration process including full compliance screening
* Cultivate and develop new client relationships
* Generate new business through sales calls, marketing and attending weekly client visits
* Preparing Candidates for interviews
We bring new entrants to the teaching profession and help experienced teachers and above find permanent suitable roles. We provide a seamless experience for both candidates and clients and have fun whilst doing it; there is a genuine sense of reward when we know we've made a great match.
If you've been looking for a route into recruitment with the unwavering guidance of a highly experienced and passionate team, then EduStaff is waiting to hear from you!
Send your CV and covering letter to Matthew Stanley today