Our client is an office fit out and refurbishment specialist based in central London who have been operating for over 20 years. They pride themselves on their client focused and tailored approach which is testament to their high quality projects, and reputable footing within the construction industry.
They are seeking to appoint a Graduate Construction Manager to be involved with a host of exciting upcoming projects in central London. This is a valuable opportunity for a passionate graduate looking to immerse themselves in high specification projects and further their career with training from some of the top industry experts.
Key duties -
• Support with the delivery of the work on site to ensure work is completed to a high standard and on time
• Support with the management of project teams
• To ensure risk assessments are carried out as required
• To review project/contract progress and update clients accordingly
• To ensure all operations on site are compliant with Health and Safety legislation as well as agreed terms
Key Requirements -
• A recent BSc or MSc in Construction Management looking to secure a permanent job.
• Previous work placements/ internships are highly desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to negotiate with suppliers and partners
• IT Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• A self- starter and the ability the logically problem solve
• A team player who also has the versatility to work independently.
• Proactive approach to learning and working
• The ability to build strong relationships with people all at levels of the organisation and external suppliers/clients
• High attention to detail coupled with a solution-focused approach