Worldwide market leading multinational engineering company working with clients in the automotive, scientific, pharmaceutical, electronics, oil and gas and food processing industries are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers to design all aspects of new products.
Location: Milton Keynes
BENEFITS: Salary: GBP26,000 - GBP27,000 (depending on experience), superb career and technical progression available, Bonus Scheme, Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, sports and social club, onsite subsidised canteen.
The company offers excellent training and career progression!!!
The role involves reviewing requests for customised existing automation and pneumatic products from sales to ensure specification is clear and viable; working with designers to create concept designs of customised existing products to meet customer's request; creating detailed parts drawings for prototype testing with designer; carrying out testing of pneumatic and automation products; being responsible for ensuring timely completion of own projects; participation on larger projects with supervision from senior Engineer; providing technical product support to European subsidiaries; visiting customers to determine technical requirements for special products; participating in technical market research activities and providing technical support concerning directives and standards relevant to automation products.
To be considered for this opening you must have:-
* A minimum 2.2 degree in Mechanical Engineering (BENG or MENG) or similar.
* Experience of managing projects (can be at university).
* Ideally experience of working in a design or engineering environment and CAD on a sandwich placement, placement or general work.
* Experience in writing technical reports.
* Ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
* Able to travel to European customers when required.
* Relevant experience. PC skills: minimum MS Word and Excel. Excellent spoken and written English.
You must be British or have proof of your right to work in the UK for this opening our client can not be apply for working visas or work permits.
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please apply now and we will be happy to recommend you