If you are looking for the opportunity to launch a career in a Digital related role in an environment where you'll gain lots of exposure, please apply today!
This position will start in September 2022
As part of your application, please include a cover letter addressing the below points:
* Why are you interested in joining alliance?
* What behaviours and values will you bring to the role alliance?
Here within Anglian Alliance, we are a totally collaborative organisation made up of our seven partner companies (Anglian Water, Balfour Beatty, Barhale, MMB, MWH Treatment, Skanska and SWECO) and our extended supply chain, delivering over half of Anglian Water's capital investment programme.
Now working in the latest Asset Management Period, known as AMP 7, we are working towards delivering an approximate GBP1.3bn programme of work until 2025. Are you ready to join us as we aim to deliver the most exciting and innovative AMP we have ever seen?
Innovation and technology play a key role in us unlocking and optimising our potential to outperform, which is why at the heart of alliance is a culture of driving value through innovation.
Central to this are our Digital team who are continually striving to implement a forward-thinking strategy and business plan to establish us as a leading player in the UK digital space!
With this in mind, we are looking for a Digital Graduate to join us on our exciting journey and contribute to our future success!
What will you be doing as our new Digital Graduate?
As our new Digital Graduate, you'll have the opportunity to gain fantastic exposure and enhance your skills and experience whilst adding value to the team. You'll contribute to the successful implementation of new platforms and new functionality within existing solutions to maximise the alliance's efficiency.
Not only will you have a direct impact and input into the evolving Digital strategy, but you'll also support our end users to maximise system capabilities whilst exploring opportunities to look at how we can leverage the systems to streamline our business processes and remove as much manual intervention as possible.
Within this fantastic developmental role, you'll gain exposure to our digital platforms and learn how to make a digital transformation successful giving you great opportunities to progress your career in the digital field.
* Contribute to the successful implementation of new digital platforms and new functionality within existing systems by getting involved with a host of key activities
* Create or contribute to case studies for successful trials and implementations including understanding how we can utilise unused functionality of current platforms to the benefit of the business and where appropriate, assist in implementing them
* Provide a proactive and visible platform support service ensuring end users are given a customer-centric experience which includes training, communication and ad hoc support
* Assess opportunities for system and service improvements and build the confidence and knowledge to gain stakeholder buy-in and implement new ways of working to add value
In this developmental role, we understand you may not possess a wealth of experience and whilst implementation exposure, particularly in SaaS products, and experience in the management and support of business systems would be beneficial, we are more focused on your behaviours and potential to grow. Having, or due to complete a degree, ideally in Engineering Computer Science or a related field, you'll have a passion for all things digital and be enthusiastic to implement your learning to date into a practical environment.
With a willingness to learn, you'll have an interest in the product lifecycle and be able to showcase strong core technical competence alongside a customer-centric approach.
Operating as a true team player, you'll be keen to hone your stakeholder management skills by utilising your strong communication skills to sell process improvement ideas where possible