Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: GBP24,000 per year plus OTE of GBP30,000
Job Type: Full Time - 37.5 hours per week flexible between Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00.
Buzz Education offer education supplier's unrivalled access to both education and marketing expertise, meaning we can offer tailored marketing to schools solutions with great results.
We've been working closely with education suppliers for over 20 years. We are Buzz because everything we do comes back to one simple goal: to support our clients to create a Buzz in the world of education!
Our clients are based in the UK and overseas, and range from small start-up companies to large Multi-National organisations. We are an ambitious, well established company working in a niche industry with a requirement for an Graduate Business Development Executive to support our continued growth.
The successful candidate will primarily assist our Client Experience Team to ensure they can fulfil client campaigns and provide an outstanding service. In addition, you will support on wider business tasks as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Reengage and reactivate lapsed clients through LinkedIn, email and telephone calls
* Following up with clients to get feedback on our work for them
* Generating your own pipeline of leads from agreed channels
* Following up, by email and telephone, on leads generated by our marketing team
* Supporting our inbound sales team where required by liaising with clients, providing proposals or raising invoices.
* Making calls to potential clients to help generate meetings and appointments for our sales team
* Attending shows and network events on behalf of the business to increase our profile in the sector
* Build a strong rapport with clients, demonstrating active listening and using suitable questioning techniques to identify their needs
* Remain calm and professional when in a challenging situation, maintaining a courteous and friendly manner when interacting with customers
* Ability to overcome customer objections using persuading and negotiating skills
* A focus on customer satisfaction and customer retention and work towards team and individual sales targets and goals
Skills, knowledge, attitude and experience required:
* A University degree
* Previous experience within a similar role is preferable
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
* Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills
* Work with a market-leading company in education marketing
* A friendly, professional, and modern working environment
* An annual travel voucher for parking or travel to work
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Fully paid for Team socials
* A hybrid model of office / home working
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Face to Face Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Customer Support, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Business Development Executive, Sales Consultant, Customer Service Executive, Sales, Product Specialist, Retail Sales Advisor will also be considered for this role