Are you a highly driven, passionate individual looking to enter the exciting world of Bids & Tenders? Are you ready to be at the top of your game and receive the rewards to match?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who would like to re-imagine their future in the UK's third largest software company.
This is a brand new role, created to support the bridge between Solutions (Previously known as Pre-Sales) and our Bids & Tenders team. It will take ownership of managing the bids inboxes to ensure that opportunities are picked up as soon as possible and Solutions are supported through Statement of Work creation and general ad-hoc support to both teams. What you will do
What you will have
- Taking ownership of all Bids inboxes and ensuring they are managed and filed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Download of initial documents and sending any notification to the customer/prospect of our intention to participate.
- Adoption of new systems and processes such as Quip.
- Distributing the relevant documents across the appropriate team members.
- Arranging qualification and progress calls.
- Creating and managing a "tracker" to assign responsibilities and co-ordinate progress.
- Collate all responses into a single document.
- Ensure the presentation of the document is in line with company branding and standards and presents our best response possible.
- Ensure documents are returned to the customer on time and compliant with their rules
- Provide reporting to stakeholders on bid progress.
- Manage bookings onto deal desks and help manage the administration of deal desk meetings.
- Record all outcomes from deal desk and formal bid meetings.
- Ensure all follow up communications are distributed and keep track of progress..
- Supporting Solutions with creation of SOW's.
- Managing and supporting the lifecycle of a tender.
What We Do For You
- Organisational Skills
- A full understanding of the bids process.
- Project management
- Influencing others
- Proactive, adaptable and driven by operational improvements.
- Methodical thinking and good at building relationships
- Communicating and results driven.
- Good at stakeholder management.
Who We Are
- Generous Annual Leave - 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 3-4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- All our benefits are subject to location
Advanced are one of the UK's largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a GBP275m turnover and 2,800 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.
Find out more at about-us