Bank, Central London
Full Training provided OTE GBP40k+ (Uncapped Commission)
Are you competitive, ambitious and driven by a desire to be in control of both your earning potential and progression?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then we want to hear from you today!
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global, staffing and recruitment company. We are the leading provider of rare talent in the global market working on a Contingent Executive Search Model. Phaidon International operates under 6 main brands recruiting across 6 different sectors: Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Finance, E2E Supply Chain and Legal Affairs.
We are now looking for our next generation of leaders to join the business as Graduate Recruitment Consultants.
No experience is required-we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path.
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO! That's right, our CEO Harry Youtan, joined our business 13 years ago as a graduate and having been MD of North America is now our Global CEO.
Phaidon International currently has over 1000 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1350 recruiters worldwide by 2022. If you are a driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
You will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Our promise to you as a successful recruiter is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary and uncapped commission
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed
- 24 paid holidays annually and half day on your birthday!
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach
- Career progression - Inc. opportunity to relocate internationally
Having won and been shortlisted for over 60 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment.
Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate Intake this 2021/2022!