What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped bonus programme linked to the performance of individuals
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Remote working options available
- 20 paid holiday days
- Pension scheme
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role involves:
- 2:1 graduate or higher
- Confident, energetic and motivated individuals
- Candidates with great in-person and telephone manner
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Working towards sale and call rate targets
- Proactively identifying and acquiring new candidates for placements
- Briefing and advising candidates on the recruitment process
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering