Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: GBP21k-GBP23k basic salary + GBP10k OTE
Our client is one of the UK's leading software solutions providers. Their state of the art ERP and CRM software solutions help run businesses accounts and financials, order processing, procure-to-pay, stock control/distribution, manufacturing, time and billing and much more.
Our client are now searching for driven and dynamic graduates to join their team of Business Development Executives!Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
- A competitive basic salary of GBP21k-GBP23k
- Y1 total package of up to GBP33K!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Company mobile, laptop and iPad!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes, including company holidays!
- Private healthcare and pension
As a Business Development Executive you will self-generate leads, and proactively reach out to new connections in order to book appointments and generate sales. You will need to have a positive can-do attitude and high levels of customer service.
You will be supported with extensive training, including be enrolled on a Technical Sales Apprenticeship Programme. You will also receive bespoke product training, one to one training with a designated skills coach and coaching in the sales process! Business Development Executive
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient, hardworking and results driven
- Personable and adaptable
- Business acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.