Job Title: Graduate Account Executive
Salary: GBP26k basic salary + uncapped commission
Sector: PR & Digital Marketing
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, with a long-standing and continually evolving background in online innovation. For over 20 years they've built an outstanding reputation by helping clients, who include many blue-chip companies and household names, improve their online visibility, drive traffic and increase conversions.
Our client are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their team of Account Executives in their Central London office. This is an exciting opportunity that is not to be missed!Account Executive
- A competitive basic salary of GBP26,000
- Uncapped OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings higher!
- Mobile, laptop and iPad!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, fun environment
- Healthcare and Pension
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes, including company holidays!
- Fantastic, modern offices in the heart of London
- Support the Client Services team in retaining and developing client relationships- as you develop, this role will become client facing
- Carry out various Account Management activities and ad hoc tasks for a wide portfolio of clients
- Be in constant communication with your Account Director to ensure client expectations are being managed and met
- Compile monthly reports and ensure all relevant details of every client is logged via the CRM system
- Interact with other teams within the business, including New Business when dealing with account handovers
- Work alongside the Technical Account Manager to gather, monitor and analyse performance data
- Actively identify opportunities with the Technical Account Management Team to introduce additional services to the client
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player, who can work autonomously
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.