My client is seeking a Marketer who thrives in an environment that involves extensive customer research, insight, and analysis. The role is especially well suited to Marketing/ Business graduates who are keen to start their career in a supportive and dynamic workplace.
Marketing Researcher duties will include:
- Creating in-depth research and insight reports to understand the needs and challenges of target customers to inform the marketing, bid, and sales process.
- Research target companies and their key stakeholders and suggest content ideas to engage.
- Monitor and track target companies sectors, industry, and competitor news to identify opportunities
- Ensure all Marketing generated data is managed legally and appropriately.
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand strengths and weaknesses looking for areas of parity and differentiation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an account-based marketing strategy for the UK, measuring performance and identifying areas of development with associated project management and reporting.
To be considered for the Marketing Researcher role:
- Either commercial/work or study-based experience of the market, company, competitor, and stakeholder research, with a high level of analytical skills, able to work on your own initiative whilst keeping management and their wider team informed/engaged, with associated reporting and performance management.
- Familiar with report writing and able to present your own research findings and develop recommendations.
- Awareness of the marketing, sales/business development, and tendering process in order to support the development of proactive strategies for the needs of the role
- Ability to support and drive to completion the various strategies/tactics through the interacting parts of the business; communications, sales operations, external stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Educated to degree level (marketing, business-related, or analytics) and a CIM marketing qualification (or working towards). For recent graduates, the company will support CIM study upon completion of a probation period.
- Awareness of new product/service development and the presentation of science-based proposals is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of Account-Based Marketing and project management or digital marketing is desirable but not essential.
If this Marketing Research, Insight, and Analytics role appeals to you please send your CV to this job portal or to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks