An excellent opportunity to join the existing team and to prepare and take responsibility for accounts and tax computations for a diverse range of clients and businesses. The successful candidate will communicate directly with clients and will liaise directly with managers and directors with the aim of providing an effective quality service at all times.
Duties may include;
- Preparing accounts
- Tax Computations
- Communicating with clients and managers
- Ad hoc projects
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Minimum 1 year accounts practice experience
- Good IT skills and previous exposure to cloud based accounting systems
- Enthusiastic, hard working and a strong interest in learning new skills
- Honest, reliable and timely
- Attention to detail
- Confident in communicating with others
- Strong exam results at GCSE and/or A level and/or degree level or equivalent
- Minimum level 3 AAT qualified looking to complete level 4 AAT, or already completed AAT looking to move onto or complete ACA training contract
On completion of AAT, the opportunity to move onto an ACA apprenticeship training contract.