PetScanner Limited is looking for a Software Developer apprentice who will be working towards L4 Software Developing.
- You will be working on developing of the software of the company's product, covering the full programming cycle.
- You will be working with various languages including C#, Java etc.
Some tasks will be app coding for iOS and Android, reactive web development and server side Linux working.
- Working within the team to improve existing software and add new features.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous knowledge / experience in programming with C# or Java
- Good analytical / problem-solving skills
- Personal interest / hobby in software development
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn
- GCSE in maths and English at grade A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent is a requirement.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Software or equivalent.
Things to consider
- Progression opportunity on completion of the apprenticeship.
Please note that the salary is dependant on experience.
- Holiday allowance