- Raising Quotations based on approved rates
- Ordering and Arranging Deliveries
- Signing-Off Invoices
- Managing the Hire Schedule
- Monitoring Weekly Returns
- Project File Update
- Subcontractor Contracts
- Training Schedule and Booking
- Hotel Booking
- Social Media Updates
- Site Deliveries
- Manage Inventory
- Receive / Unload Deliveries
- Forklift Use
- Vehicle Checks
In addition A2O will provide training including:
- Counterbalance Forklift, Vehicle Checks
- RAMS and COSSH, H and S Checks and Documentations, Knowledge of Tools, Quality Audits and the opportunity to take courses such as SSSTS, Asbestos Awareness
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Driving Licence would be beneficial
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Team working
- Excellent time management
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 (C) or Higher) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4 (C) or Higher) Essential
- NVQ or SVQ Level 1 or equivalent Construction Based Qualification (Grade Pass) Desired
Typical job title would be Assistant Contract Manager.
At the end of this apprenticeship, you would be capable of working as a qualified Assistant Contract Manager, with progression to Contract Manager.Things to consider
The role is based at our office in Kelvedon Hatch, near the secret nuclear bunker. A driving licence would be beneficial for making site deliveries. Own transport would be a big advantage although the office is on a bus route.
For a candidate wanting to apply Project Management skills within the Construction industry, this is a great start, combining management and practical skills and experience.
A2O is known for its collaborative, can-do approach and proactive teamwork.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit:https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates