After a period of training with your manager, your day to day tasks may include (but not limited to):
- Support SEO managers on the strategy and implementation of SEO work
- Technical audits
- Keyword research
- On-page/off-page optimisation
- Supporting our sales team during the proposal/pitching process
- Work closely with the content team planning, creating and outreaching successful content marketing campaigns
- Oversee the backlink profile of our clients & perform backlink profile audits and analysis
- Client management - keeping our clients up to date with the work you're doing
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
GLO is afriendly and motivated digital agency, looking for like-minded digital marketing individuals like you to join our team! It is crucial for applicants to be interested in learning about digital marketing. The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills, a creative mind and a real want to work in this fast-paced industry.
- You will need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
- A self-motivated personality
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Passion for digital marketing
- Studying a business-related subject or digital marketing experience is preferred
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade 4/C or above, including English and maths
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to carry on their studies and take a digital marketing degree.